Rainwater Harvesting is a process through which the available rainwater in an area is collected and stored in containers – usually water storage tanks or reservoirs. This method ensures a constant supply of water during scarce times and can go a long way to alleviate the plight of people on the African continent who constantly face a shortage of water and have to spent the largest part of their day fetching water from resources that are usually contaminated and leads to fatal diseases. Rainwater however, are free from salts, minerals, pollutants and can be safely used for household activities, irrigation purposes, manufacturing processes in the industrial sector and even applied in the commercial sector, etc. by hospitals, schools and more.
- Water storage tanks range from 3,000 gallons up to 700,000 gallons.
- Galvalume Tank Body, Trusses and Roof Sheets, Top Hoop, Aqualiner, Geotex Underlay, Lockable Roof Access Hatch and Ladder, 2” Outlet with Ball Valve, 6” Overflow, Inlet Basket Strainer, Sacrificial Anodes.
- Innovative, fully enclosed bolt cap offers an aesthetic appeal.
- Comes standard with a 20 year warranty (Conditions apply) and a high level of aftermarket service.
- Equipped with roofs to reduce evaporation & provide a barrier against foreign matter.
- Residential range of tanks are designed to sit on a 6" minimum thickness sand pad, meaning minimal site preparation and can be installed in difficult or remote sites.
- Meets National Fire Protection standards